The Rules of the Dojo
1. Respect must be shown at all times for the instructors, the dojo and other students.
2. Every effort should be made to arrive on time for class. If you are late, please wait for the instructor’s permission to enter class.
3. Your uniform should be washed regularly and generally kept in a presentable condition.
4. A black T-shirt must be worn under your uniform at all times.
5. Food and beverages are not permitted in the dojo.
6. Use of the vending machines are not permitted.
7. Fingernails should be trimmed and clean and cuts should be properly treated.
8. No jewellery is to be worn during class.
9. Idle chatter should not take place in the dojo during class.
10. Use of mats not permitted before class or after class.
11. Report any medical problems to the instructor, including injuries likely to affect your performance during class.
12. Use the bathroom before class as class time is valuable. Emergency use will be permitted.
13.Do not belittle or ridicule other martial arts or their practitioners.
14. Senior students should help and encourage the less experienced in their training. Remember the people who helped you to get where you are now.
15. At the discretion of the instructor any student may be suspended for repeated noncompliance with these rules.
16. Please keep your cell phones on vibrate and use outside the training area.
17. Please make sure that the sneakers you wear in class are dry. No exceptions.